The 3RCC Headquarters, located in Bern, is looking to strengthen the Centre’s public profile and increase its visibility across existing communication channels. To achieve this, the 3RCC would like to recruit some fresh talent to the small and highly collaborative team in the form of a:
Paid internship in media technology /mediamatics (60-80%)
The main tasks are:
- Support the establishment of a coordinated communications plan across communication channels including website, social media, newsletter and press releases.
- Develop new tools to improve the Centre’s communication measures.
- Strengthen the Swiss 3RCC's online presence and help engage with public, academic, industrial, and government stakeholders.
- Redesign current website layout and navigation.
- Update and optimise website structure, functionality.
- Support content management (backend and frontend).
- Build search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Align and support of the 3RCC's social media presence, e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Expand and optimise website and social media analytics (e.g. website traffic, Google Analytics)
- Establish monitoring tools of media, political and public opinion.
- Support creation of graphical content (e.g. brochure, advertisement, presentations, website thumbnails, promotional videos).
- Support development of the organisation's corporate identity.
- Support the organisation's event management.
- Certificate as media technology specialist (Mediamatiker) or equivalent, in progress or recently completed.
- Documented examples of previous website development.
- Experience in marketing technologies, communications or multimedia development desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Teams); Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign); Website Content-Management Systems (preferably Typo3 or similar).
- Valid Swiss work permit and based in Switzerland
- Good English knowledge; Fluency in either German or French.
- Creative; pro-active; team-player.
We are looking to recruit as soon as possible, or in accordance to arrangements with the applicant. The position is on a contract basis for two to three months 60-80% full-time equivalent (FTE) with an option for a longer-term employment (20-40% FTE). For more information, please contact Jenny Sandström (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application files should include CV, a letter of motivation and certificates of relevant education. Documents should be prepared in English. Please send your application in a single PDF file by 20 June 2021 to secretariat(at)swiss3rcc(dot)org.